Saturday, March 24, 2007

Coulter - Helping Edwards Campaign

Yes, the self-proclaimed Christian has done it again, but this time Edwards is taking it straight to the White House!

On Friday, Coulter, a writer and columnist known for provocative remarks, told an audience at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington: "I was going to have a few comments on the other Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards, but it turns out you have to go into rehab if you use the word 'faggot,' so I - so kind of an impasse, can't really talk about Edwards."

Whenever this "woman" picks up a pen or opens her mouth, she proves my point. Noecons can not be Christians. (personal note: I promise to finish that piece this week!)

The Edwards camp is now seeking to capitalize on the slur by soliciting $100,000 in "Coulter Cash" to "show that inflaming prejudice to attack progressive leaders will only backfire."

Three cheers to Edwards and his camp for making this holier-than-thou, judgemental bitch pay for her mud slinging.

Edwards, smiling and forging ahead, is sticking to his agenda. His concerns? Health care, emission limits and global warming, the economy, the wars, the American people..... things you would actually think the Christian right would care about. Guess not, eh?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gave! I might be a scker, but I'm proud of that donation.

Anonymous said...

It is somehow too easy to just call this creature, Coulter, an vicious hate mongering bitch. My exposure to the fruits of her thought have been mercifully few and far between and thus I am not claiming to have an expertise about her.

After the first few shocking minutes hearing her mindless ranting, I was convinced, that this just might be her meal ticket. Sort of an editorial niche for her to be able to corner the market of bantering to the adoring crowds of neocons. It has obviously worked well for her, but since the fortunes of the said political movement are in decline, so seem to be her's, too. The neocons and "the bitch" richly deserve each other and the former by now, possibly, hoping that she would just disappear. I fully agree, that she hardly is a Christian. Debate must move on to whether she is an human?

fallenmonk said...

I sent him 50$. Funny thing is I was in the same hotel in DC the week after the Coultergiest made her appearance. The thought that I might actually be sleeping in the same bed that she had gave me some horrid nightmares.

Ziem said...

I don't think she's human, and I'm less likely to think she honestly believes the venom she spews. Have you ever seen or heard what she had to say about the 9/11 victims families?

If there is a hell, which I don't believe there is, I hope they have a nice spot for her.

Fallen, dear, I wouldn't take any chances. I'd be showering in bleach with a large scrub brush. ;o)