Thursday, March 29, 2007

*\O/* Go Nancy Go *\O/*

If you haven't seen this video, I highly recommend you do.

Nancy tells Bush to "calm down with the threats" in a way that makes you want to place a cheerleader on either side of her. She is, of course, right. The blank check, no questions asked era is over. Now is the time for a true democracy, not the fake one we've been subject to for the last four years. This man had best head her warning - or, knowing Nancy, he'll never have a moments peace. Ya' just gotta love that!

7 comments:

fallenmonk said...

It is rich isn't it. They have had 6 years of free reign and now they are going to get jerked up short by a granny with an attitude.

Anonymous said...

This is so great and we are all so NOT used to this kind of stuff.

Please note, it didn't get a lot of air play on cable news.

Ziem said...

Of couse it didn't Jim. Liberal media - dontchya' know?

Granny with an attitude! Love it! Hopefully, this is a sign of things to come.

Adair Seldon said...

From that display of leadership, I think she'd make a helluva prez. Impeach the two bastards already!

Ziem said...

Amen Lady! Though, I'm thinking at least 3 impeachments are in order here....

Steve Bates said...

Wow. Who's the real adult here? GeeDubya can only dream of being that poised, that rational, in front of a camera. You'd think maybe deciderin' took brains, or integrity, or some such.

Yes, I could see Pelosi as President. OTOH, she seems to be having a lot of fun in her current position, and she's better at it than I ever anticipated. (In fairness, I did not know much about her before she became Speaker.)

Ziem said...

I didn't either Steve. What I've seen so far, I've liked. I wasn't crazy about her "impeachment off the table" speech but someone offering the olive branch and someone welcoming all sides to the barganing table in a true diplomatic fashion, as she, needed to.