Monday, May 7, 2007

One Heck of a Weekend!

It's been an interesting three days here. First my isp keeps losing signal, probably the weather, it snowed Saturday in Arizona. That made the Cinco de Mayo festivities damn clod but the food and Mexican beer was wonderful! Sunday, We went to a local sports bar to catch the Suns game. There were, thankfully, several screens, so I did catch the end of the Rangers game. It looks as if my Sens will take on the evil Sabres in the final round for the east.

Today, my son, who has been on a west coast tour for the last few weeks, showed up smiling at my door this morning, a week and a half early. He dragged me out to breakfast and a long detailed conversation of his adventures.

During these three days, I found a few Impeachment commercials that I wanted to post. One of which ended in naming 3 web sites. Maybe it's just me, but You-Tube has ever so ungraciously informed me that blogger has been permantly removed from their system. Oh, happy freakin' Monday!

Anyway, not to worry, I will post the links in the morning. Now, if the blonde had only thought of that two days ago....

5 comments:

sumo said...

I wondered why I wasn't able to get YouTube on my blog anymore...now I know.

Peacechick Mary said...

Oh, that's the reason with the you tube thingie. Hmm. Take good care of yourself. Things change faster than we can keep up with it.

Donnie McDaniel said...

So how do they know if you will post it to blogger? Now that sounds funny. I noticed the embeds were not on some, but I had no idea it was for blogger.

Anonymous said...

The Sens have been either a good or damn good team for a long time, but they always managed to lose in the play-offs, even to the Gabbage Town Maple Laughs. This time, I have a hunch, that they will go far, very, very far...far enough to get a glimpse of the old Stanley. Who knows, maybe even to keep it long enough to have a good puke in it.

Ziem said...

Oh, I hope so Pekka!

They do seem to be intimidated by the leafs and the sabres. I have no idea why. The sens are a good, hard working team, though I don't agree with a lot of their ownerships ideas. They fired Martin, they traded Hossa and Bonk - they must be hoping to lose...

I have $20 that they'll take the sabres in 5. I know a couple of them, so they damn well better! lol
(I lived and worked in Lake Placid for many years, several NHL teams had training camps there...

The west is a toss up, but I'm thinking the wings might take it. Wings vs sens? Dare I hope?