Tuesday, May 8, 2007

One Voice

As promised, I am posting a couple of you-tube links.

This one is pretty powerful, it should be on all television stations. Especially Fox!


This is just cute, Gradmothers in Hawaii.

I love this one!

The Impeachment movement is not over, it's gaining momentum. I read, on a flyer my son brought home, that 51% of all Americans are demanding impeachment of both Bush and Cheney.

51%!! Our one voice is growing stronger, louder. I doubt they can ignore us much longer.

7 comments:

azgoddess said...

thanks for the links...and hey, didn't know you're an arizonian also..hugs

as far as impeachment, it might be somthing they'll wait to do after he leaves office -- and get him for some other kind of crime and then have the next president suspend his sentence...you know -- the good-old-boys-network...sigh

Peacechick Mary said...

I'm onboard this one 101%. Today, I turned down a number of candidates running for office - no dollah! I did donate to impeachment, tho. If we don't impeach this time, we might as well fold up and go elsewhere - There's no democracy or justice here. Impeach the rats!

FunkyTown Fighter said...

Impeach the rats.....I love it! LOL..................We definately are hearing our voice grow louder and stronger which is GREAT!

Anonymous said...

'Welcome to Stalingrad'

Seymour Hersh has been THE MAN on Iraq the entire time!

Thanks for the link, Laine.

Progressive Texas Chicano said...

Heya Ziems! Long time no stop by! I see my cousin (Gunner) is a contributor to your blog now! Awesome. I have a new job and the hrs are long. Keep up the great work and thanks for the links!

Cheers!
Anj

Anonymous said...

"Welcome to Stalingrad"...holy shit. Some people may not grasp the horror of that statement.

Even if we get them out a day before they are supposed to leave anyway, that would be a victory.

Frederick said...

Damn, no youtube at work...I'll have to check it out later.