Monday, February 19, 2007

In My Absence


My dear friend Dante (or Dom) will be posting in my absence. It was he who wrote "Red or Blue". He's a dear hearted friend and a college student. Therefore, probably not a lot of time, but I know you'll love his points of views and his writing. He has some interesting ideas and a great insight that is not only refreshing but a very nice and often fun read.


Welcome Dante (Dom)! Good luck, though I know you won't need it. Just be you and remember, sometimes, posting is pure therapy.

Take care my friends, be well, be safe and be happy and remember - Bush can't ever run again. (woohoo!) I'll see you all in about two weeks with pictures and writings of our adventures.

4 comments:

fallenmonk said...

Have a great trip and wave if you pass by. Look forward to the pics and stories. We promise to treat Dante or Dom or both of them with respect. Really we will.

pricla1987 said...

http://pricla1987-ziemsview.blogspot.com/ for new post.

Anonymous said...

Hi Laine. Hope you're enjoying yourself.

I think Dante went on vacation, too.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!